- STARS HELPING TO MAKE STARS: Our NECG Alumni are stars (faring well in their profession and life) and the students studying at NECG are stars in making. As stakeholders Alumni play major role in preparing future stars.
AIM AND OBJECTIVE
- To impart education to all in a healthy environment to build a strong nation of intellectuals and promote literacy in our country.
- To foster a spirit of unity and a spirit of enlightened and responsible citizenship through such educational institutions.
- To promote standards of Education in all its aspects.
- To strive for the eradication of illiteracy among urban and rural areas.
- To do such other things as may be necessary to the attainment of all or any of the above objectives of the Society.
- To strive for the empowerment of youth in grass-root level in order to improve their self-dependency.
- To strive for the improvement of health status among both rural and urban population.
- To protect and promote environment by involving local communities.
- To empower the women in both rural and urban areas.
- To implement activities to improve the living conditions of senior citizens.
- Finally to do any or all such other lawful acts as may be deemed necessary or conductive for the attainment of all the above objectives or anyone of them all decided by the Executive Committee and the General Body from time to time.
ALUMNI GET TOGETHER
- To celebrate achievements of our passed out students.
- Successful alumni provoke curiosity in present students
- Alumni can fund present students startups/ pet projects
- Former pupils (alumni) will give importance of the famous question asked in society and professional circles “where did you studied your engineering”
- Alumni get together on “jubilees and centennials” provide the perfect opportunity for reflecting our college past.
- Alumni Get together provides an opportunity for present students to look forward to becoming a part of the AANECG.
- Abundant availability of tried, tested and experienced wisdom of passed out students
- Alumni can constitute awards, scholarships for need after listening the present students request in person.
ROLE OF ALUMNI
- Alumni association is an important part of college.
- Our college reputation rests in the hands of our Alumni.
- Alumni like to come back and give back by participating in various
- co-curricular activities
- Providing career guidance
- Inspiring and igniting young minds by sharing their experiences
- Motivating by providing mentorship to desired candidates
- Assist students to obtain live projects
- Help college to get corporate sponsorship
- Guide young engineers to select a good field/company through social networking and direct contact (alumni directory)
FUNCTIONS OF AANECG
- To provide an ideal platform for the welfare of Alumni’s as well as networking at students of Narayana Engineering College Gudur with alumni and social/ professional networking for mutual benefits in academics and professional areas and there by contribute towards the development of Narayana Engineering College Gudur at large.
- To groom every individual student of Narayana Engineering College Gudur where they experience enriched calibration and enables the innovation into strategic imagination.
- To promote and foster mutually beneficial interaction between the Alumni and the present students of the Narayana Engineering College Gudur and between the Alumni themselves.
- To encourage, promote and facilitate education, research and other activities of the Narayana Engineering College Gudur
- To establish a single, secure database of all the alumni of the Narayana Engineering College Gudur and members of the association to help people connect with each other.
- To encourage the Alumni to take an active interest and participate in the work and progress of the Institute so as to contribute towards enhancement of the social utility of their Alma Mater.
- To establish, maintain, control and manage Chapters of the Association in and Abroad as a means to increase participation of Alumni.
- To help the alumni with their technical problems through involvement (voluntary or otherwise) of other alumni and faculty of the institute.
- To organize and establish scholarship funds to help the needy and deserving students.
- To institute prizes and awards for outstanding project work, research papers or other professional activity by the students of the Institute.
- To work for providing placement services to the students and alumni of Narayana Engineering College Gudur.
- To recognize outstanding social and community service by the Alumni and the students.
- To print, publish and circulate articles, newsletters, journals, bulletins, pamphlets, posters, that the Association deems fit/desirable for promotion and furtherance of its objectives.
- Alumni can provide insight to industry needs/ requirements and help our institution to develop curriculum which fulfills industry needs.
- Alumni can provide valuable feedback whether we build them academically strong and skills honed by them are useful in their life after college
STAFF ASSOCIATED in AANECG (2018-19)
The following members elected on Alumni Meet held on 12-09-2015