Attention : First Year Students of B.E, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, M.E & M.Tech.
- All the FIRST Year Students are informed to approach the Library Information Desk for Library Membership after obtaining the Institute's Identity Card.
- Each student is eligible to Borrow / Loan Three Books from the Library for a period of 14 Days.
- For further clarification please contact the Library Staff on duty or the Librarian.
All the Final Year Out-Going students are informed to follow the following procedure to Obtain the Library No-Due Certificate
- All the Borrowed Books ( incl. book bank ) & Journals to be returned to the Library
- Lost Books to be replaced with new copy of the Latest edition.
- All the Library Dues (Library Fines) to be cleared before the next transaction.
- All the Library Cards to be returned to the library.
Important Instructions :
- Cell Phones are NOT allowed into the Library
- Students are advised to visit the library with their ID Card.
- Students are not allowed into the Library without the Institute's ID card
- Library Books are issued through Barcode, Hence all the Students must produce ID cards with Barcode for all Library Transactions.
- No Transaction will be done without Student ID Card.
- Students are advised NOT to Exchange the ID Cards.
- Students are advised NOT to borrow more than one copy of the Same Title
- Library Online Catalogue can be searched through Campus LAN i.e. OPAC
- Institute is providing access to E-Journals / E-Books, for access procedure please contact the Library Staff / Librarian.